If you have been eating keto for a while, you might be getting bored with some of the recipes that you use every day. You might also just need something new to add to the round of regular recipes that you use each week. This list of new keto recipes will wake up your taste buds and help you to get out of your rut!
The keto diet is so flexible because it allows you to eat so many foods while still losing weight. If you have ever eaten on diets that did not allow you to eat anything but salads and fruit, you have probably experienced the hunger and cravings that most diets leave you with. The keto diet will never make you feel this way and you will be so glad that you made the switch!
5 New Keto Recipes to Make
Keto Chow Mein
This new keto recipe affords you the chance to eat a classic take out dish in a keto friendly way!
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 500 g free range chicken thighs sliced thin
- 250 g broccoli florets
- 4 garlic cloves sliced thin
- 1 fresh red chili finely chopped
- ¼ small red cabbage, sliced
- 250 g zoodles
- 110 g bean sprouts
- 75 g unsalted cashews
- 2 tbsp gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Coriander sprigs for serving
- Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat.
- Stir fry chicken for about 3 minutes.
- Remove and put on plate.
- Add broccoli, garlic and chili and cook 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage and zoodles.
- Put chicken back in wok and add sprouts, cashews and soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Stir fry for 1 minutes.
- Serve with coriander and chili to taste.
Keto Alfredo – Best New Keto Recipes
This new keto recipe is easy and so decadent!
- 1 tbsp oil
- 15 g butter
- 2 250 g packets of zoodles
- 2 garlic cloves chopped finely
- 100 g cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tbsp thickened cream
- 20 g grated Parmesan
- Heat oil and better in frying pan over medium heat.
- Add zoodles.
- Toss periodically for about 3 minutes.
- Remove to a plate.
- Add garlic. Cook for 1 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and cream and 60 ml of water.
- Cook over low for about 5 minutes until smooth.
- Add parmesan.
- Add zoodles back to pan.
- Mix well.
Keto Taco Shells
This great new keto recipe is a crowd pleaser!
- 2 C baby spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C almond meal
- 2 tsp psyllium husk
- ½ tsp salt
- Heat oven to 320.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Put spinach in heat safe bowl and pour boiling water over it to wilt. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Put spinach in food processor. Add eggs, almond meal, psyllium and salt.
- Process until mix is smooth.
- Put ¼ of this mix into one of the trays.
- Spread into a 6 inch circle.
- Use the rest of the mix to make 4 circles total.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Hang between spaces in a muffin pan to make shells
- Bake another 10 minutes.
Keto Fruit Muffins
These yummy keto muffins are a great new keto recipes!
- ¼ C coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 C almond meal
- ¼ C stevia powdered
- 250 g strawberries, chopped
- 75 g dark chocolate
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¼ C almond milk
- 16 tbsp butter
- Heat to 325.
- Line muffin tin with muffin papers.
- Sift coconut flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add the almond meal and the stevia and the berries.
- Add chocolate and combine.
- Whisk eggs, vanilla and almond milk.
- Add to dry ingredients and just barely fold together.
- Divide mix into muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Keto Snack Bars
This great grab and go food is an awesome new keto recipe.
- 1 ½ c chocolate chips
- 1 c almond butter
- ½ C stick sweetener of your choosing
- ¼ C coconut oil
- 3 C almonds
- Line 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and add in almond butter, sweetener, and coconut oil and melt together.
- Add nuts and mix well.
- Pout out into the baking dish and smooth.
- Freeze until firm.
You may like this recipe – Best Keto Bars Recipe for a Delicious Snack
These great new keto recipes will freshen up your set of recipes and help you to break out of your daily routine! You will be pleased to have added some fun shareable foods to your group of favorite recipes as well. They will be handy for the next time that you go to a potluck or have to bring food to a work function! There are lots of ways to customize the listed recipes as well, making it possible to sub out proteins for your favored choices or change fruit or nut options to make the recipes your own!
If you have been holding off on going keto for the first time, or are just looking to learn some new keto recipes, these great choices will get you on track! For those just staring out on the keto diet, you will be amazed at how great keto diet food really is! For those who are already keto, these recipes will rejuvenate your love for keto!