Dieting used to mean being unable to eat your favorite foods and having to give up things like bread, desserts and cheese. Keto diet, however, allows you to eat all of the things that you love while still losing weight! Here you are going to learn keto diet bread recipe.
The keto diet was developed for children with seizures and it was quickly discovered that it also offered weight loss benefits. The keto diet lets you eat proteins and fats and limits your carbs. This means that you can eat bacon, desserts and many other foods that would normally not be allowed on any kind of diet.
If you have been avoiding starting the keto diet due to your love of carbs, never fear! There are lots of ways to make keto diet bread recipes that will allow you to eat bread! You will never have to miss out on sandwiches or any of your other favorite carb-loaded foods with these great bread recipes!
Best Keto Diet Bread Recipe to Make
Simple Keto Bread
This easy keto diet bread recipe is a great one to try first when you switch to keto.
- 1 ½ C almond flour
- 6 large eggs, separated
- ¼ C melted butter
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 drops liquid sweetener of choice
- Heat oven to 375.
- Add cream of tartar to the egg whites and whip until you can make soft peaks.
- Using a food processor, combine egg yolks, 1/3 beaten whites, melted butter, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Add sweetener as well.
- Mix well.
- Add the rest of the egg whites and gently combine.
- Pour out into a greased 8×4 loaf pan.
- Bake a half hour.
Keto Pumpkin Bread
It’s fall time now and this great keto diet bread recipe is to diet for!
- 2 C almond flour
- ½ C coconut flour
- ¾ C erythritol
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ C pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 C cutter
- ¼ C pumpkin seeds
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Using large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
- Add the pumpkin puree and the eggs and the butter.
- Mix well.
- Transfer the batter into the loaf pan and smooth the top.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for an hour.
Keto Lemon Bread – Keto Diet Bread Recipe
If you love lemon loaf, this keto diet bread recipe will be your new favorite recipe!
- 6 eggs
- 9 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- ½ C + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 2/3 C monk fruit sweetener
- 2 zested lemons
- 4 tsp fresh lemon juice
For the glaze:
- 2 tbsp monk fruit powder
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- A dash of heavy whipping cream
- Heat oven to 325.
- Line bread pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and let cool some.
- Beat together eggs, monkfruit sweetener, cream cheese, heavy whipped cream, vanilla, salt and baking powder.
- Add melted butter, coconut flour, lemon zest and lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for an hour.
- Mix together ingredients for the glaze.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Pour of the load and spread with a knife.
- Allow to rest for a few minutes.
Keto Pizza Dough
If you love pizza, this keto diet bread recipe is a must have in your kitchen!
- 1 ½ C mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese cubed
- 2 large beaten eggs
- 1/3 C coconut flour
- Heat oven to 425.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the mozzarella with cubed cream cheese in a bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds, stopping to stir halfway through.
- Add in the beaten eggs and the coconut flour.
- Knead into a dough.
- Spread on the prepared baking sheet and smooth out to about ¼ inch thick.
- Bake for about 5 minutes. Pop any bubbles.
- Make another 3 minutes.
- Add toppings and finish your pizza by popping back in over to melt cheese and warm toppings
Keto Cloud Bread
Cloud bread is a favorite keto diet bread recipe and this version is quick and easy!
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 tsp salt
- Separate the eggs into two bowls.
- Add cream of tartar to egg whites and beat with hand mixer until you can form stiff peaks.
- Mix in egg yolks and the sweetener and salt. Combine well.
- Pour yolk mix into fluffy egg whites and fold gently.
- Drop onto the prepared baking sheet and bake at 300 for 30 minutes.
You may like this recipe – Best Keto Bread Recipe
These great keto diet bread recipes will prove that the keto diet is the best diet out there. In fact, you will love them so much that you will not miss regular bread at all! If you have been holding off on switching to the keto diet due to your love of bread, these recipes will save the day!