If you have been wanting to try the keto diet but have been holding off because you are afraid that you will not be able to stick to it, never fear! There are so many great recipes available on the keto diet that you probably did not know were keto safe! Here you are going to learn best keto diet cake recipe.
The keto diet allows you to eat fats and proteins and just limits your carbs. Cutting sugars out of your diet does not mean that you can’t have the foods that you love, however. There are many ways to replace carbs in classic recipes so that you can have desserts, treats and even pancakes and waffles!
If you have been wondering if these keto recipes would be any good, this list of keto diet cake recipes will put your mind at ease. They are even better than regular cake and you will not have to feel bad about eating them! As an added bonus, you will not feel overly full and like you ate too much sugar after you eat them!
Best Keto Diet Cake Recipe
Keto Chocolate Cake
This scrumptious keto diet cake recipe is a classic and will become your family and friends’ favorite recipe that you make! This delicious chocolate cake is so good and so decadent that no one will ever know it is a keto diet cake recipe unless you tell them! Keto cakes are the best around!
- 1 ½ C almond flour
- ¼ C cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp dutch cocoa
- 2 ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/3 C water
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 C granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease and 8 in pan and line with parchment paper.
- Stir all ingredients in large bowl. Mix well.
- Spread into pan and smooth the top.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Let cool all the way before you frost.
- For double layer cake, Make the recipe double the size and use two cake pans. Sandwich with keto safe frosting.
For Keto Safe Chocolate Frosting:
- Beat 1 ½ C softened butter with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Beat in 10 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp vanilla and ½ C monk fruit blend.
- Add 1 tbsp heavy cream and whip another minute until fluffy.
Vanilla Keto Cake
If you love a white cake, this great keto diet cake recipe will be the answer to your prayers! This classic keto diet cake recipe is easy to make and will fool everyone you know into thinking that it is a regular white cake with all the added calories. You will love how light and delicious this cake is and how it does not make you feel too full.
- 1 ½ C almond flour
- ½ C coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ C butter
- 1 C granulated sweetener of choice
- ½ C almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 serving of keto vanilla frosting
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line 2 8 inch baking pans with parchment paper.
- Using a large bowl, mix almond and coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
- Using stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Add milk and vanilla and combine.
- Put dry ingredients and mix until creamy batter forms.
- Divide batter into the two cake pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool.
For the frosting:
- Beat in large bowl, 3 C sugar free powdered sugar, and ½ C softened butter. Add vanilla and mix a bit more.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of milk of choice and beat until smooth.
- Put one layer of cake on a cake stand and spread vanilla frosting over it.
- Put the second layer of the cake on top and frost the whole thing.
You may like this recipe – Best Keto Cheesecake Recipe for Your Sweet Tooth
If you thought that going keto would mean missing out on birthday cake or desserts in general, these great keto diet cake recipes will prove you so wrong! You will be so glad that you switched to the keto diet once you start losing weight and you will never have to feel hungry while you are dieting!
The keto diet is the only diet that allows you to eat cake, bacon and other delicious foods without any guilt! Imagine being able to have a birthday cake on your birthday or being able to bring a dessert to a potluck or party and actually eat some of it yourself!
If you have grown tired of struggling to diet and have wished for years that you did not have to, the keto diet is the answer to your concerns! You will never again have to go hungry or try to work out on an empty stomach. While it is wise to limit your overall carb intake each day, even when you are not on the keto diet, the keto diet is built to help your body to kick its metabolism into high gear!
The keto diet has been the answer to sustainable dieting for so many people and its obvious why. Don’t wait any longer to get started on the keto diet! Make these great keto diet cake recipes and you will be sold right away! Who knew that dieting could be so satisfying! Happy keto cake baking!